Eight nights more (including tonight and the night we spend at the airport and plane), and i’ll be waking up to Jakarta, three years since last I was there for the Ring of Fire Convergence. 🙂
But before that, must face this week with diligence. Should not miss the opportunities and responsibilities life hurls at us! Thus, my list of TO DO’s 😉
Task – Deadline << this looks pretty much like the activity list I submit to my boss haha!
1. Pack for Jakarta (Start tonight) – Wednesday AM
Make sure I have enough clean clothes to bring!
2. Buy gifts for my friends in Indonesia – Sunday
3. Buy flats for Jakarta – Sunday
>Sunday: JREV Intercession, JREV Night, Jakarta E21 Orientation<
4. Close my PS Bank account and open a BDO account – Monday
5. Iron clothes to wear for the week – Monday AM
6. Find out if I’m leading worship on Wednesday – Monday
>Wednesday AM: Dawn Watch, Night: Worship Intercession<
7. Prepare my teaching for Saturday (start tonight, Sat) – Thursday AM
>Thursday: Soaking night at workplace ’til 12mn<
8. Pack for the retreat – Friday AM
9. Get a pedicure (try Sunday) – Friday AM
10. Get a haircut (try Sunday) – Friday AM
>Friday: Brunch with Jane<
>Saturday: Go to Tagaytay for students’ retreat, help facilitate, speak on evening session<
>Sunday AM: Go back to Manila, Go to airport for Jakarta flight<
>Attend Empowered 21 Asia Conference! Wooohooo!<
Am I excited? Oh yes! Big time! So excited that I’m thinking I might wish not to go back here when it’s time to leave Jakarta. Am I dazed? Big time too! Because aside from the errands, I still need to accomplish a handful of stuff at work, but they’re such a hassle because my proposed event has not yet been approved. It’s supposed to happen a week after I report back for work. How am I going to prepare for it while I’m still here? Faint.
But life goes on ya!