Attendees: Riza, Rhema, Nenet, Troy, Jason, Ella, Amy
Impressions during tonight’s prayer meeting:
(1) Let’s bring our empty cups to God so He could fill it up.
(2) KEY. Decree things because God has given us the key.
22 I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
(3) For the National Leadership Team: Proverbs 3 – Trust in the Lord and lead not on your own understanding. 70 men sent out – prayed for the leaders in the NLT.
Things we prayed for:
1) In response to the first word, we prayed to God for families, and churches represented. Brought to God our cups and asked Him to fill it to overflowing. There was a sense of God’s love just pouring over us. We also prayed for God’s move to overflow in the campuses.
2) In response to the second word, we prayed for God to open doors to campuses. We also decreed other things
3) We prayed for wisdom for the NLT meeting on Saturday. We prayed for Ptr. Jerome and co. in Europe. We prayed for refreshing, encouragement, and renewed intimacy for JREV.
4) We also prayed for God to restore other JREV volunteers, for them to be drafted in again with a fresh passion for God.
Before worship started, we also shared about how God is leading us back into intimacy with Him.